Sunday, October 28, 2012

Don't tell nobody

We got that sitting in church silence.
That sssshh, the Lord will hear you silence. We got that don't tell nobody that I love you silence.
Well, I'm getting tired of sleeping in that silence so, I'm about to strip my bed sheets & let the world see what we did in that silence.
I hate you.
Nobody knows that you draw pictures of hearts & put them in my locker. And nobody knows that you hold me tight at night & call me baby.
It doesn't matter what You say here today nothing will ever make me stop loving you even though you couldn't spell out "I love You" in a simple text message.
You do it any other day so why not today? I'm threw with you. Yes, I know I said I love you but I will never be reduced down to being your hoe.
And my Vagina is not your door. So you can't just walk in me when you feel like it. I will never be that girl.
The girl that has you wrapped up her fingertips & bed sheets. I will never be that girl that falls for you then cries when you pull up your pants & walk the other way.
I can never be that girl.
You try to convince yourself that you love her & you want nothing to do with me but come on baby she's just like me.
You wish you were with me so you only hold her half as tight as you should making her feel only have as loved as I did. Shame on you. I love you.
But I'd rather spend every night crying alone than to ever be your hoe.
I'm not that girl.

(Inspired my Another Poet)

No comments:

Post a Comment