Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Momma Stole yo' man

Mommy, you left your lipstick stain on my daddy's collar the night Y'all made me.
He went home to his wife he smelled like he had been wrapped in you all night.
The scent of your rare Gold perfume lingered on his body so, not even a shower could wash you away.
She found out. His wife found out that YOU were the 12a.m text messages he was getting every night that he didn't come see you.
Mommy you're the woman many women hate. You're the man stealing, no good woman. But I disagree with them.
I may be a lesbian & have very little experience with men but, I know no man can be stolen if he doesn't already want to leave. So Women please, please stop calling my mother the woman who stole your man.
I'd say she did the both of you a favor. My mother showed you that man wasn't their to love you & she showed him all the trick little girls like you can't do.
So thank her. Thank her for taking that problem off your hands. To me it doesn't matter how many men she's stolen. That's my mother & I love her.
Mother I love you.

1 comment: