Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Love in my Wind Pipe

Do u know how it feels to have love in your wind pipe? I swore Not to exhale it but at the rate its coming I cant do nothing but escape it!
If love was suppose to suffocate you its doing its job with me. Its killing me.
I guess this is what happens when I speak with sincerity & Love without insecurities.
Back up I got this. I'll fight this flu myself.
I ain't even gon lie I miss u. But u disced me & I wont chase u, True.!
I'd rather hold you, when its cold. But instead I watched you leave in the cold that night.
You said we could just be friends but where was the friendship when I was with u. I missed u when I was with you cause I always felt you were never their. I love you.
Do you know how It feels to have love in your wind pipes? I guess not, It didn't suffocate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment