Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I started it.

Yelp that last time I started it, I kissed her on her neck. Made her body run wild.
I made her heart beat a little, made me question all I could do. She laid up against my chest listening to see if my moans & my heart beat would cry at the same time making them twins.
She discovered every insecurity I had with her left hand, as she gripped my face kissing it with her right.
The sounds of love didn't have to let my mother know I wasn't a little kid anymore, it was the efforts to make dead silence that gave it away.
I waited long enough. And she was the right one. She was one that loved me on those red sheets the very first time. She was the one that motivated me to do better. She was the girl with the cherry red kisses that locked my lips.
She was my world. But now that fate drifted us apart I think its time that I thank you. Thank you for locking our spirits & not letting go.
Thank you for memories of the sticky kiss you gave me our 2nd try. Thank you for the dry cheeks & wet sheets you gave me, thank you for Loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment