Tuesday, October 16, 2012

ForEver & 7Days

This girl sends Shivers up my body. Causing my knees to be weak from the trust we've built. This girls the bomb. Shes the face I kiss good night every night in my dreams. She's spiritually mines for eternity. Nobody else is like her.
Before i met her I never knew someone could mentally send messages to my brain that made my heart smile.
I never knew holding onto someones chest could calm your heart beat but make mines speed, I never knew that Love was such a thing.
I didn't know that A kiss could cause a heart to explode into a million little "I'm sorry's" and Ten million "I never meant to do you wrong's."
And no one ever told me that your kisses hid a lie that your lips Wouldn't dare speak of. I didn't know you were capable of making me weak.
Hug me for 10seconds & I'll stay wrapped in you for hours, making you my safety vest protecting our hearts from fight over the one who'll end up with the broken heart.
I'll love you forever & 7days.

No comments:

Post a Comment