Thursday, October 25, 2012

Your Fingers

When I look at your fingers I get chills.
I get flashbacks of the things they've done to me. You give chills to me.
They helped rebuild me. They secured every insecurity I ever had about me. They gave me new meaning. They've felt me.
Your fingers as fat as they are loosened me. This life was like a noose to be. It was staring to hang on me.
Your fingers aren't new to me. Your fingers molded me. Holding different parts of my body until the moon light became sun light.
I get chills when I think of the pattern your fingers made across the small of my back as I laid across you at 7:48 that saturday night.
Its convinces me that you love me even if you probably don't.
At the sight of your fingers I get flashbacks of the things you've done to me. Their not new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment