Saturday, October 27, 2012

I want you so bad.

My body quivers at the thought of u. I want you. You got me over here in my bed tossing and turning. I want you.
I want you to hold me in your arms, wrap your legs around my waist & kiss me. I want you.
I want you in every way possible. Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. I want you for eternity.
Baby I just want you.
I get excited when you text me. And I may not respond all the time but, its because I'm too busy missing you. I want you
I wonder if I give you chills too. Does a part of your body jump when you see me like that part of my body does when I see u?
Do you lust for me, like I lust for you?
So you wake up at night turning your pillow over the cool side just to try & make it threw the night when you want for me like I want for you?
Do you want me? No, I mean do you want me like I want you. Do you lust for me? Does your mouth water at the thought of me? Knees weaken at the sight of me? Do you lust for me Like I like lust for you? Do you Love me?
Do you love me like I love you? And if you do their should be no stuttering in that speech. That silent speech is clear to me. You don't have to explain your self I heard you loud & clear.
Your silence speaks volume. I hear you.
But do you hear me like i hear you? Do you hear me loud & clear?
I will not open my body, turn the closed sign to say open & let you just have me, NO. You must love me.
I'll not your 7/11. Your 9 to 5 fuck job. I'm not your hoe. So love me. Love me if you lust for me. And wait for me if you love me.
I want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment