Monday, October 22, 2012

My Pen

Pen, I have a pen. I have a pen that speaks about everything.
My pen has a big mouth. My pen couldn't hold a secret if I paid it too.
My pen cries ink & writes truth. My pen cries as if its in front of God himself. My pen has more of a life than I've had in the last 4years.
My pen writes on my papers lines discovering its weaknesses & making its edges fold.
My pen is a freak. It writes my wildest fantasies making my girlfriends mind go to work. My pen writes to the God's.
Writing my insecurities, and making my dreams come to past. My pen is my best friend.
My anger oozes from the ball rolling across the Wexford Sheets.
I am my pens keeper. Keeping it safe, tucked away in my pocket being sure the bullies don't see it. My pen is my safety net.
I can depend on it to catch me if I fall in love a little too hard.
My pen is my best friend.
Pen, I have a pen in my pocket. I call it my Best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment