Thursday, October 4, 2012

Want you as mine.

Sometimes I want to kiss your nose & tell you i love you more than any moon that can ever be full.
Sometimes I can't imagine myself ever breathing again without you being their.
AND
Sometimes, I want you to know I never stopped caring about you even if you think I have.
AND
Sometimes I just want you to hold me.
You don't have to hold me like you love me, just hold me like your my friend.
Hold me as if my body's the road map to heaven.
And kiss me like my saliva gives you life.
I WANT YOU AS MINES.
I know I had the chance.
And we both messed up, but because God believe's in 2nd chances shouldn't we all?
I know when ever you think of the date 10.18.11, the numbers fall into the cracks of your smile,
Almost falling out of your mouth at the seams of your teeth.
I know you wish to speak of me but your afraid she will hear you.
BUT,
Don't be afraid, yell it out loud. Say my name. Tell the world that I'm your 10.18.11 and you LOVE ME.!
Because everyday i wake up & yell, I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment