Friday, November 2, 2012

Roll Over For you.

1 a.m you're tapping me on the shoulder
"Roll over baby" you say.
Me pretending like i didn't want to but secretly wanted to, I rolled over anyway.
Pulling back the covers for you to love me. Well, make love to me. I was excited.
Excited that you wanted me & even more excited it was raining outside & the window was cracked, just like i like it. You started kissing me.
Starting from my head to my toes, you twenty four played with me & slowly I spoke your name a time or two.
I thought of every place you could be but all that mattered is that you're here with me. You got me.
You got me quivering. Your Hands wrapped around my thighs, you're mine.
I'll hold you in my captivity, making love until the sun comes up. Any night I'll roll over for you. I love you.
Clawing my trust into your back cause you getting it like that, You getting me weaker & weaker by the minute baby. you got me barley able to breath in any more I love you's so I guess I'll just release the other stuff.
We'll just cum together.
Its 3A.m & your wrapped around me sleep. Me dancing inside myself I knew I had made you happy. And it made my happy knowing that you love me. I love you. I'll always gladly roll over for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment