Friday, November 16, 2012

Worked hands

Can you read my hips like you read my lips. And can your hands tell tails of love & desperation. Do your hands talk as fast as my lips do when they're loving you, will your hands tell the curves of my hips lies like the cracks of your lips?
Can I trust them? Can your hands cross paths with mines & challenge me to a thumb wrestling match and will you let my hands win?
Can I take my hands & collect your tears? I'd like to put them in my bath water as reminders why God strengthens me each & everyday to love you.
Will your hands fight for me? Catch me by the arm & rub all my insecurities away when I threaten to leave you?
Will you be there for me? Be there for me like you promised me & will your hands be tired & over worked from loving me? I'm loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment