Saturday, November 10, 2012

Do we have a deal?

If I shake your hand & make this deal with you, you got to promise me your not like satin with your fingers crossed behind your back.
Tell me the truth & put your signature on a promissory note. Promise that you'll never leave me. Promise me you wont lead me to a field of empty opportunities & plenty of lies.
Promise me you wont be like Satin this time. I forgave you thursday in hopes to shower you in trust monday, make me not regret ever being stupid again.
I want you to wrap me in your arms & whisper in my ear you wont forsake me a time or two, let me love you.
I want you too write it in the galaxy, make the big dipper jealous of me. Draw my face across your heart with star dust then tell the world I'm the bass in your heart beat.
Can you become God for a minute? Run across the river in a rush to catch my heart before it sounds like shattering glass tripping over the pavement. Can your be my hero?
I'm not talking about be super woman or cat woman I want you more like freddy cougar or jason. I want you to kill every mother fucker that stands in the way of you & my heart.
So promise that if I shake your hand you wont have your fingers crossed behind your back this time. Can I give you my heart? And will it be safe?

No comments:

Post a Comment