Saturday, November 24, 2012

She Don't Care

I could never identify with the skinny girls. Small clothes and long hair so, I bought me some hair. you couldn't tell me nothing. I felt like a Queen that Saturday night. Girls making several attempts to get with me. Whispering in my ear, telling me what they though I wanted to hear. But non of them succeeded, except this one girl.
     She felt along my back making my skin curl up into a thousand goose bumps, its like she studied my body from across the room as if I were her map and she was trying to find the quickest way to get to my insides. So I jumped, almost melting into pools of what my imagination was, I looked at her. In her eyes I saw a sparkle that told me she didn't care that my pants size isn't a single number, or my bra size isn't an A, B,or C. That sparkle in her eye told me that she would love me mind, soul and spirit. It said that her arms are gates that would guard me from all evil.
     But her mouth said, I was all she had been asking God for. So I told her I will grant every wish possibly known to man. And if she wished to meet God with me, even if we're not worthy, I'll still put in an extra special prayer for the both of us at night.
     I'll seal it with  a "Amen." And make sure it's mailed straight to God's ear. I love her because she don't care that I'm not a skinny girl. And she don't care that I don't have long hair. She just cared that I am her sunshine and she is my heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment