Friday, March 2, 2012

My heart is the spoken reasons

My heart is a poem of spoken reasons of suffering in silence. My heart is a brick that has been frozen over the blazing heat of a chicago summer. My heart is a shinining light at open mike night. My heart is blazing, trying to hide from the wanna be "barbies" and the self proclaimed "Bad Bitches." 
    Sweety you trash yourself. Laying in a bed of sorrow and guilt, him breaking your hymen into trickling drops of blood making you think your a women. When your nothing more than soar and limping little girl. You lost your thrown and offically marked yourself a bitch when you lost your verginity at the hollow age of 16. 
              You liked it. Your the girl the 11 year old's envy. Wishing they could have lost their vergintiy by choice like you did. Them, fighting off the terror of a man who is old enough to be their father. They are being touched every night.
                        His nuckles stumbling across her back, ignoring the soft weeps of a child who could be his baby girl. He is a creep. He's the creep you layed down with and lost your self to by choice.
           And she is the girl he took advantage of with her mom in the other room trying to convince her self that the souds she hear in the other room are just cartoons.
                                  She dosent wanna really know those souds she hear is her baby girl's hymen slowly bursting at the seamen of the man who is slowly bring this 11 year old girl to an end.
                     The suicide note she wrote to her mother that said "You dont wanna know who did this to me but the guy you love is the one who made what was suppose to be love to me.
                      Now that he is laying over you ejackulating into your soul the same seamen he filled in me. The poisen that killed me. Behold, the suffering of my heart break is the end of my roap......By the time you read this you'll find me in my room with this note in my pocket, my right wrist slit out of horror and the tight grips of my life slowly slipping away..." My heart is the loud mike that speaks for children of all ages.
                       My heart is pure. My heart holds fear of the of the blazing heat of the hollow 16 i have yet to face. My heart slowly slips away....

No comments:

Post a Comment