Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My feelings, your poem..

Breathing is not am option when ever your around. Your presence takes my breath away. Being loved by you makes me shy at the thought of us for eturnity. Like Frank Ocean said, "I been thinking about you." I dont know what it is but your just do something to me.
A single touch from you makes my skin crawl in lust. These are my feelings but its your poem cause I wrote it for you, when I was thinking about you.
Without you I'm incomplete. You'll be like my missing puzzle peace. I love when people ask you if I'm your main, then you reply back "Naw she my only." I feel like I'm beauty, and I'm being held captive by the beast of your love. I'm incomplete without you.
Not many words can describe how I feel so I'm just gonna stop while I'm ahead and tell you I've been thing about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment