Friday, March 2, 2012

Closet Advice (for a friend)

Their is no such this as "coming out of the closet" unless of cource your an outfit with shoes to match. Many Gays are affraid of the truth so we camofloage this truth with this holding cell we call a closet. In this truth we lay alone, bodys going limp while the holes in the truth allow toxic to seep through. This toxic consisting of bigotry, lie, and defeat. Coming out wasn't easy for me. Tall hills and streams stood in my way, but I over came. Praying to the man many people told me dosen't love me 'cause I'm gay. I've asked for a path. He didn't give it to me. I asked for strength, I got very little. I guess this was my test to see how much I loved him.
IDK, about your life right now so I can't tell you whats right of wrong. All I can say is believe. Believe your strong. Take charge of your mind and plain where you wanna go. Your the blue print to a legand. Now, allow God to build your monument.
If you really wanna come out then you better be prepaired to catch the blues. Start off by asking your mom how she feels about gay people. Or, just start off by "coming out" to your friends, like I did. Its always easy to know how they feel first to kind of get an understanding of how your mom may feel.
Ask God for help and he'll lead you all the way. I'm not in your exact situation so I don't really know what to say other than dont give up, IT GETS BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment