Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dear Pillow,

Dear Pillow,
I'm sorry for all the tears of my over flowing heart & my ocean deep eyes. I'm sorry for soaking you with all of my pain, the stress of another day & the homophobic threats they don't say to my face but say behind my back loud enough to hear. Pillow, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings & breaking your spine when I punch you if im mad. If you will accept my valid apology i will do my best to cry me a river & leave you alone instead & maybe punch the air in the sky. So sorry for slobbing in your face & pooting on your head when i play the game with my other brother. Im never going to hurt your again, well i until i get hurt again. Your gonna be the one i tell my secrets to and my right hand man. So pillow, thank you.
Love,
Jazzmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment