Friday, March 2, 2012

Just for you

I've always wanted to tell u how much I like u, but I never found the courage, time, or confidence to do so. but now that u want to no I guess I'll have to tell u that it will be to cheesie to say I like u A LOT or I'll love u forever. but it's just right for me to say you'll be in my heart forever.
       when I'm cold and alone I'll hold onto that memory of u, like my favorite pillow I hold when ever I cry. or that u give Mr goose bumps when you answer me saying "yeah " the way u do. because u asked how I feel about u, I think u should no, I'll go to hell and back just to please u.
             or I'll start to shake when I don't hear from u for so long. how I feel for u could take all day so I'll just say I'll love u until forever.
              I love how ur brown eyes stair into my soul when ever we do see each other and rip me of all the hurt and bitter lie I've seen. now that I no that their are ppl in the world called, lovers, friends, and family that eventually hurt their friends, I've tryed not to be that to u but to be myself! to be the self who loves u deeply, protect u through anything!
        I try to be the me u want me to be and that's the true me and I thank u for that. I thank u for discovering me when I had lost myself. thank u for knowing me when the true me didn't even know it existed. thank u for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment