Friday, March 2, 2012

Eye's Closed (stop)

I got issues in my life and I pray to God many days that I can face my fears. I walk into like with my eyes closed and filled with tears. My heart pumps at a steady pace as I swells up from the dirty show tracks of lie and forgiveness.
                              STOP
At my door step, while I lay down my soul at your feet to be sure you don't track non of your pig mud in my paper house cause its all I got.
                                    STOP
With you dusty kicks to my side rupturing my minds. Thoughts spilling out onto sheets of composition note book paper. With every stroke of my pen I hear a step creeping up mu hallway.
                                        STOP
The heavy breathing after rough and filthy sex. Seamen Is like oxygen for you. Can't go a day without it, and breath in to much you may juat turn blue.
                                            STOP
With all your game and hiding behind lifes shame. How can you embrace the world but have a hole picked soul, rotten with failure and peeing with your eyes.
                                                STOP
The shame and stop your game and be yourself. Every ones life isn't the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment