Friday, March 2, 2012

The illustration!

This illustrated picture of talent is Photoshoped! nothing is that beautiful! nothing can be so great! the picture of talent is misrepresented, it doesn't give us what the possibility of success really is! it only shows what you wish to have! never not once has it ever shown how to get it!
          it didn't come with instructions, or a step by step guide to that yellow brick road!
     it only showed the prize but not the price! usually I would say this isn't fair, or I'm being left behind! but this time I assume I'll just have to try! try to be the true me! try to bring out the positive you, the negative u give cannot be the reason of love or hope!
     the negative u give is from that illustration of talent that has been Photoshoped to appear great but now as we the people are starting to learn, nothing not even love is that great!

No comments:

Post a Comment