Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dear Homophobia,

Dear homophobia, My grandmother tought me to not say “I hate you” but to say “thank you.” Homophobia I wanna thank u for making me realize the world isn’t all cotton candy and every one isn’t like me. When u tell me I can’t I turn my back and tell you “watch me.” I despise you because you many nights had me on the edge of the tallest building in down town chicago, willing to take my life and allow you to win. But I didnt ! I couldn’t allow fear to concur all things. Because u bullied me you showed me how not to treat people and how not to let your threats sound believeable to my ears. Your not worth my tears and the fast pase beating of my heart jumping up to my throat making me wanna choak. Your not worth my fears, I have moved u out to make room for things like ghost, roaches, and that man coming into my room slowly twisting the shitty lock that he wasn’t suppose to have the key to. Homophobia, u make me laugh when you Make no sence trying to hurt my feelings and saying my love for women is a sin. HA, your a trip cause I ain’t have to vote on that disfunctional shit you call a marriage. But its kool Homophobia, thank you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment