Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The tells of your chest.

I fell asleep on your chest yesterday.
There I was protected from the world. But unfortunately I wasn't protected from your heart.

There with your heart I was feeling in tune with every beat it made. Until I heard the truths your lips would NEVER dare to speak. And yesterday was the day I found out you've always been lying to me.

But I'm not mad. You're a good lier, you were good enough to talk me out my panties. call it pantie talk, you mastered it. Should have taught a class on it.

But remember this, You will never hold the power of knocking me off my stiletto thrown and reducing me down to your skank and your whore.

I've been to gracious in efforts to say in your good graces and I will not lay with your foot on my neck while you reach for what I'm not sure of being my heart or my breast.

It's about time I get this shit off my chest. So just know, the lips you talk down on me with, The lips you use to say you DON'T love me with, are those same lips you ate my virginity with.

And whether its on your tooth brush or in your hands, you'll always have the best part of me for eternity.

And nice try with replacing me, every girl after me looks JUST LIKE ME and thats a sure sine that You'll NEVER get over me. Read between your own damn lines if you're not human enough to read the facial features.

You've ruined me. Its almost my fault because I keep giving myself to you, but maybe just maybe you'd be curios how wonderful it would feel to love me back.

And maybe I should have listened to my mother when she said Sex isn't just physical....Its emotional too.

Or maybe you should have listened to your mother when she said a silent mouth speaks a loud heart.

I fell asleep on your chest yesterday. And I got in tune with myself yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment