Sunday, March 24, 2013

Rudely made me love you.

You filled my house
with your aroma
& made me high off you.
I know you've never been
The type to disturb anyone,
But you've rudely
made me fall in love with you.

You've stolen my space
Trapping me between your
Heart & your arms.
You've threatened to hold
Me hostage with a kiss &
You made me want to stay
at the flash of your smile.

Your insecurities made me
Love you. You never loved
The wrinkles next to your mouth,
Or the cup size of your
Breast, but I'm in
Love with you.

I've held your hand as you
Slept on my tummy late at
Night. Your fingers lock
Perfectly in mine like the
Laughs of thieves walking in
The night. You've never
Treated yourself right, but
It's you I've desired
to stay true to.

You have the only
laugh that could be the
punch line of all my jokes.
You've never loved your eyes
But what if I told you
That if we could I'd
Want our daughter
to look like you.

You resemble the Queens
That dripped in gold, and
Got their feet bowed to,
I'd gladly bow to you.
You may not be God, but
I'll bow to you like thieves asking
God forgiveness on crosses.
If anyone ever dared to cross
Us we'd be the last
street they're crossing.

Our hearts cross like
Little girl's pony tails, and
French braids.
Like white people & french
Maids. I believe
I was made to french
kiss every insecurity away
From your
Lips Like Lucifer Last Lashed
Your Lips with Lies
About yourself.

Your stretch marks and
Thighs give your eyes
something to cry about.
But please believe me
baby you are Beautiful.

Your aroma rudely
Barged into my bedroom,
made love to my Bedsheets
And I called it sleeping with you
For hours.

You rudely made me
Love you, and I liked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment