Thursday, March 21, 2013

De'ja Vu

I think this may be De'ja Vu 'Cause
This looks like nothing new.
But your something new to
Me so please enlighten me on
Just who you be.

Could you be just a computer screen and a text message i've
Falling in LIKE with? Or could
You be the artist I've always dreamt of dating?

You're Someone who could do more Than express their understanding Via words. U can capture the
Beauty in me when I think I
Have non. My stretch marks
You'll love them.
My kind heart you'll own that.

But this looks like De'ja Vu
So I'm not going to easily
Let you through. I refuse
To like a computer screen I
Want this like to be for you.

Just like I bleed when you bleed
We bleed passion,
So any of our cuts on our hearts
Don't hurt so bad.

Art is the road map of our
Lives and our mother's
Are the tightest things we hold on
to. Hold tight kind of like a baby & its blanket.

We can make it...if we both try.
This is De'ja Vu this like feels like nothing new. I'd hate for this to sound creepy, but De'ja I kind of like YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment