Monday, March 11, 2013

For the love of you

I want you to, wrap me in your arms, whisper in my ear & hold me closer to your heart than a Bible.

I want you to trace your fingers around my waist, let your lips discover the lobe of my ear &
Your breath sway across my neck making the hairs dance like
Daisies in the summer time.

Oh, you're so fine. Can you have enough faith in me that you'd swear you could walk on water only if you were God?
Can I exhale my dirty little secretes into a mason jar, quickly close the cap & hand it to you so that
When you go home at night, you uncap my secrets & let my confessions of my love for
You dance like serpents in a ball room?

Is it alright for me to lust for you?
I can't let my lust for you to fall out of my mouth & into your lap because then, I'll have you writing me love poems as invitations into your bed room. At noon,
At noon I'll gaze upon your face & just watch as the city sky line sets into the folds of your fist & the sun into the well make-up edited folds of your eye lids.

I live like Greek gods on mount Olympus as long as I'm folded neatly into the kingdom of your arms, I'll be okay.

Can you study my palms better than your Bible?
Or can your lips discover my ear lobes & whisper how much you love me giving a chance or two that non of it may be true, but I'd gratefully for the love of you be lied to.

No comments:

Post a Comment