Friday, February 1, 2013

Strong for you

Usually when I would X out all my Exes you'd be just another picture to burn, but you were so ashamed of me you'd always protest any snapshot I ever attempted to take.

But its okay. Pictures last forever & we were only temporary so I'm glad that I'll never have to relive that pain every time our faces happened to live in my phone or be shared on Facebook by all the people who thought we were cute together.

We weren't cute together. One of us had a ugly personality that made every picture worth burning. You probably should trade mark Ugly because you seemed to have owned it, you'll always be better at it than me.

The only time you weren't ugly is in the dark. Thats where any giant is subject to fall. But I would never allow you to collapse because like that Cross & nails hailed up Jesus my spine would be David. Even though i'm smaller than you I'll still be stronger than you. I'll always be strong for you.

Strength always come from the unexpected. You always leaned on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment