Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bullet Hole Bodies

Bullet hole bodies don't just border cemeteries.

They border every street corner, class room, ball park

& they even border the hearts of 1,901 mothers who've had to burry their babies this year.

Gun powder, angry faces, & broken hearts have left kids see through.

Am I see through?

Feel my Cold metal,

ice the calise on your fingers.

From the rate your fingers shaking you ain't never held me before.

How'd you hear about me? I know not from a song because from this bullets understanding

Music's suppose to heal souls, NOT blow them away. Did you get me from your mother?

See most people find it easy to blame the fathers for American's shame BUT

No one has the guts to face the mothers.

I'll have you shoving me down your throat apologizing

For the time you saw your "HomeBoy" getting ready to taste that gat

You pulled up your hoody & ran the other way, having to tell his mother

"Sorry Miss Milly,
He was gonna marry my sister & I'd like to thank you

for the way Your son was brought up. I only ran away

because I knew I's gone get slaughtered when I saw his body tremble"

And momma "I'm sorry for what I'm
About to do, but the kids at school

been calling me faggot & I could never look you square in the face & be gay

So this bullit I will taste & you should find all of my remains lifeless on the kitchen floor.

Bye mama"

I'll border your heart with my trembling bones.

And Mr.President, how many lives does it take to change these laws?

Would these law change if your daughters had a best friend held

at gun point at subway. Or would they change even faster if your baby girl

Wrote on a suicide not that said

"Sorry daddy, but I got to go. Don't find out why I did this, I promise I had good intentions,

But the kids at school didn't so i'll eat this gun power & you'll suffer its bitter after taste.

Its okay. Tell momma I love her & kiss my little sister."

Bullet hole bodies don't just border cemeteries. They border the hearts of mothers & Fathers as well.

Do you know who we'll have to answer to for this?

Y'all said it took a village, so where the people at?

Where were y'all when this boy needed someone to love him? Now he's holding me in his hand.

I icing the calise on his fingers. Birthing new meanings of man hood in my trigger.

Can you fell me? From the stutters in his palms he ain't ever held me before.

His finger prints are new to me. He'll never compare to jodi in baby boy, cause he ain't got the heart of a killer.

Can you feel me?

I'm about to pierce the souls of a lot of your children if these law don't change over night.

Mr.President I lost 3cousins to Gang.

1 friend to a hold up.

And 1,901 mothers have lost their babies to suicide, all hold guns.

Can you feel me?

No comments:

Post a Comment