Tuesday, February 5, 2013

This media

When I'm in my feelings its best that you give me a hug & offer to help me get through whats messing with my head...

if not, I'll just flood your Time Line with my emotions & you'll get sick of me. I don't want you to get sick of me,

Because I have a new album coming out & Imma need, you, yo' momma & yo' hommies to buy it from Joe on the corner of Harlem & lake.

I'm one of those people how listen to music that fits their bad moons, I type essays for statuses & call it physical therapy.

Posting is my therapy. And instead of telling You the truth I tell you this bubble gum fantasy of whats on my mind.

I tell them how my daddy got me the Jordan's & that My hair is 22inches long.

No one will ever know that it isn't real. & when they ask why don't I wear my Jordan's I'll say, I don't want to mess them up...

So I keep them in my box.

When I first made signed up for this life the first question was

"How old are you?"

My answer was that I'm 102 & 3 quarters.

Everybody lies about their age don't they? so why shouldn't I?

Then they asked

"Whats on your mind?"

"I'd say that was probably the biggest lie I had ever told. "

I said: "I'm doing just fine, looking for new friends so Hit me up."

What I actually wanted to say

"I have no hot water, I'm cold, I have no food & my rent was due last month, but I got the new iPhone."

Whats on your mind?

"I want to be famous."

"I want to hold the world."

"I want to fly on private planes

"& own shoes with red on the bottoms. "

"But I don't want to work for it. "

Whats on your mind?

"I'm hungry."

"I'm tired. "

"EWWWW TOMORROW'S MONDAY"

"I'm failing biology"

"But me & my crew hitting up this party tonight ! "

"Man Forget this studying Jazz"

"I'm going to sell out my soul"

"To get some bandz"

"TO MAKE HER DANCE"

What's on your mind?

"Whats on my mind is that its black history month & i have yet to see a African bulletin bored up in the hallways of my school."

"Whats on my mind is, this society is so darn Jacket, it looks like America has been high jacked."

"We are the land of the free."

"We are the home of the brave"

"And we are controlled my computer screens."

"Turn me on computer screen. Show me pictures of my filtered bodied best friend sitting on the bathroom sink."

Social Media just isn't innocent any more

It has become the modern day lewd films of America.

Only difference is this film last forever. It don't come with VHS tapes nor is it attackable.

"I want to see a terrorist try to blow up a WWW dot."

What's on your mind dot com.??

No comments:

Post a Comment