Friday, February 1, 2013

Respectful Hands

My hands have to show respect.

My hands have to show respect because Grandma would slap the piss out of me if I didn't fold my hand & pray at dinner time.

My hands are way too shy to discover any parts of your body bellow your belly button.

I guess that's why they tremble when they hold your breast, because one side of my hands know it's disrespectful to feel on someone who isn't your wife but the other side doesn't give a damn because their having fun.

My hands have lines where wedding vowels will someday go & my hands will hold you when its cold.

They'll hold you when your scared they'll even hold certain parts of you that are unmentionable one day, but we, we one day will be married soon, so before I eat your meal

I'll be sure to pray, I'll work over time, make you cum twice.

I get nervous when I'm around you. Thats why my palms are so sweaty all the time.

And my thumbs, my thumbs favorite place to lay are in the dimples at the bottom of your spine. They feel safe there.

My hands like it when you rest your head on my collar bone because it triggers my fingers to wrap around your waist.

I often times catch myself drooling secretes about you, taking my hands & stuffing them back into my mouth because I'd be ashamed for you to know how much I love you.

You'd think I'm creepy, but I'd just say,

"Babe, the readings on palms don't lie. Read these lines & connect the signs, you'd see my love is innocent."

I wrote my wedding vowels on these lines. I'll put my hand on the Bible & swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, & nothing but the truth, so help me God

be my sacred judge. I'll have 204 eyes, 102 witnesses & 6 dark lines on my hands that will gladly confess before my mouth about how much I love you.

My hands hold respect for you. They hold respect because they're afraid to discover any parts of you below your belly button. My hands hold respect for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment