Thursday, December 6, 2012

The remake of Old Feelings

I'll write with out an apology & live without forgetting to love. But if love forgets to love me i'll understand.
I won't look at my journey as a battle I'll just see it as a way to certify who I am on this earth. And I wont drop my head into my hands when I think I've failed Gods test. Instead I'll poke my chest out, stick my head up & tell God i'll do better next time & actually mean it this time.
On this earth I shall tell the truth. And if the truth hurts you I'm not sorry. I can never be sorry for how I'm feeling & I will never change anything, because if my life were to be a book it wouldn't be a biography; it would be a novel.
Don't settle. I won't settle for little when I can have the world. But I don't want this world I want your world. And if I can't have your own entire world could I just as simple co-sign on it? But I'd like to own it.
I want it signed, sealed and delivered right to my door step. I...I want love to mumble my name when it sleeps at night & i want you to dream my face. i want to see the letters run out of loves mouth like the slob on your pillow.
I'll love you with out apology & pray that you have the strength to not allow love to forget my first & last name.

No comments:

Post a Comment