Sunday, December 30, 2012

Streets

That wasn't a dream, that was a bullet. These guns have ended my niggas. Poured so much of my soul out for you niggas that it was bottled, built a grave & put a lottery in it. They picking 6's & scratching off 3 of you niggas.
Don't fix your life you'll be 4th my nigga.
Pick up your pants & get your life right for the sake of your mother.
She's crying tonight. And your daddy's rolling over in his grave cause he was the example for a lot of you niggas.
He was in the lottery, got scratched off & buried WITH OUT his niggas.
So what can your do for you? Cause I know they ain't going to die with you.
Rest in pieces & fly with you. I hope this ain't what being fly means to you.
Your hollister shirt ain't going to protect you from a AK-and a Bullet.
I hope this ain't fly to you cause when you flying you'll be dying & your mother will be crying.
And won't nobody stop to ask "Hey, where's JoJo?" cause when they poured a little out for you, the thought of you kinda went from black to blue & nobody likes feeling blue.
Shot you dead & didn't even leave your Tim Boots you didn't die like your daddy nigga you trembled, but i'm the only one that saw that shit.
This is the lottery nigga they picking 6's & scratching off 3 of you niggas.
Don't fix your life you'll be 4th my nigga.
These streets ain't ya play ground. They are the Devil nigga. Monkeys are only servants in the circus.
And these are his streets. Not your streets, not the black mans streets, these are the white man's streets.
Black on Black in Black piss stained walls, y'all in jails my niggas.
I know y'all ain't got money on y'all books cause your "friends" don't care my niggas.
Our dream of America is milk & honey. But your reality is blood & tears.
That was a bullet shooting your dreams down. You wanted to be a Doctor. What happened to Private Practice & making your mama happy?
You probably got 16 babies & 17 on the way.
Just because you got the parts don't mean you were born a Man.
Murder isn't always an decision.
Your life's the price your "Friends" will pay for no snitching.
If they live another day that means your dead.
And I prey, that when I have a son he has a friend that tells him to stop looking for the light at the end of the tunnel & start looking for God in the Darkness.
He will go to church every sunday & learn how to pray.
I'm not saying this will stop him from looking like a nigga like you, but it will let him know God is his only father & these streets are not his play ground.
And his pants will fit his waist & not his butt.
That wasn't a dream, that was a bullet.
Snap back to reality, oops there goes gravity.
You couldn't be any closer to your daddy in the ground.
These are the streets my nigga.

No comments:

Post a Comment