Thursday, December 27, 2012

Can I have my soul back!

It's hard to tell the difference between the mother of the murderer & the mother of the mother of the murdered.
I developed a stutter in my heart beat that night. Held at gun point, he took my soul that night!
Didn't ask to borrow it, he murdered my soul that night.
Sticking his finger against my lip he told me "Don't you tell a soul" that night.
So I didn't. I didn't tell a soul, not even my own soul. My soul was just as shocked as I was when she heard the safety click above the trigger click, I had to think quick, but I just laid there.
That night my biggest fear came true. The man murdered my soul.
Leaving his #5 hand print across my spine, I wasn't my own anymore, I was his.
Chained up & sailed away. You might as well say I was sold like a Slave that day.
SLAVE.
Slave ships & white men how you think I get this bright skin, I was born to glow.
But now I have no soul so now I blow.
Roll the blunt pass the lighter please. Now I just blow. Following my daddy's foot steps, I'll be a junky please.
I no want to learn a damn thing. Why not lay out on the corners, fuck bitches & learn a damn thing.
Sale please? Is my soul for sale please? Maybe I can trade you for a nickel bag & a swisher & a cup of my yuck!
Can I have my soul please?
I promise not to tell nobody that you popped my cherry please, can I have my soul please?
I bow.
" God,
I know I'm not suppose to question your work, but is this your work or the devils work? Right about I can't tell the difference! No weapon held against me shall prosper, right? So, would my soul be considered a weapon of my own fait? I mean it can hurt me as long as he has it right?"
God, make him give me back my soul today.
You might not have my soul for long, but you'll always have my childhood.
I hope your kids have more fun in it than I did.
And I hope you never stick your crayola fingers in your daughter like you did me.
I died that day! You murdered my soul that day!


No comments:

Post a Comment