Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pedophile eyes

You said you'd always protect me so why are you touching me like this?
I seen you undress me from across the room with your eyes & already then I had felt raped.
Trying to cover my grown woman's body from your pedophile eyes, I still had a little child's mind.
Momma always said to run when I feel in danger, but your presence held me hostage. My heart said go but my feet wouldn't move. You took advantage of me.
When everybody went to bed you pretended to just be getting a glass of water, turning on the faucet then turning the knob to by bed room door. Some how you managed to muffle my screams from my mothers ears, you raped me that night.
Sticking your fingers between my thighs, you said it always hurts the 1st try so try not to cry, you was old enough to be my father.
Thank God you wasn't my real father, you were only a Step father & now a long distance memory.
Screams fill my bed room walls like the vibration of loud speakers. I wonder why mother left me unattended with you.
And why didn't she see the blood stains in my underwear or did she even care to acknowledge the fact that they are there!
Part of me wants to blame my momma, but how can i blame her when she's still trying to figure out how to tell my Grandmother what My grandfather did to her.
I'd be a fool to run to her.
You said you'd never do anything to hurt me so why are you touching me like this. I'm only 14 & my heart can't take another scare.
You turn the knob to my bed room & in my stomach I become scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment