Monday, January 21, 2013

Make me famous

Computer screen, computer screen, make me famous Holy computer screen.
"Yeah I'll make you famous if you stick your chest out, drop a few button holes on your shirt, sit on your sink, & poke your lips out, then I'll make you a star.
Or, I'll make you think I made you a star. You'll really still be just a "Ain't shit" bitch with a big ass only when she sits on the sink.
Yeah of course I'll make you a super star."
"I'll make you a star."
Dust your self with Mac coated crystals, curl your hair with my hot heart drive I've got in me.
Baby girl Just do what these guys on your computer screen says do, & you'll become a star.
"OMG 17Likes & I will go & twerk some for a nigga or two, you heard me bitch? R.O.T.F.L.."
Is what your Facebook status read so why do you get offended when these guys are kicking on your inbox & verbally rapping you?
I thought you like to twerk some for a nigga or two.
How dare you? How dare you put on your boxing gloves & keyboard box with these fools.?
Baby girl you are a jewel & u took off your extra coat sparkle, just to get an extra follower of two.
But, I got to ask? When you die do you think God will hit follow button & follow you?
Or will you send your friend request to heaven to him & wait for God's acceptance or not?
You counted on your beauty to make you "famous", but did you remember, all weak start come tumbling down?
You my dear will fall like the devil fell from heaven.
In the computer screen you are a God, one of who NEVER take the place MY God. I don't worship you & choose to unfollow you. You asked a computer screen to make you famous.
I asked my Heavenly father if its okay first.
And that's what makes my star shine brighter than you.
Computer screen, computer screen, please make me famous.
"Okay I'll have u a superstar, just dim your star with your Mac covered crystals, poke your butt out & kiss the mirror with your lips.
I'll have you a star!"

No comments:

Post a Comment