Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Nobody's somebody

Do you know the difference between someone thats yours & someone that use to be yours?

Its their hugs.

When you & I first met it was Lust at first sight that later grew into love.

We were both new at loving people other than our mothers, we didn't know how it should go, so we re-wrote Romeo & Juliet & named it Juliet & suzan.

You & I, T, Y.

Our love use to unite us then our lies rapidly divided us. We we're both to blame here. You were no better than I was.

I admit I cheated & played you like a ball game, but only 'cause I knew you had your hoes too. It cool.

I'm not one to point out your flaws, but your muscles aren't strong around my waist anymore.

I don't know if its because you haven't been eating your Flintstone vitamins everyday or if its just because I'm not your anymore,

but I like to think its your heart Muscles working over time because you love me so much that its taking all the strength from your arms & leaving them dead falling around my waist.

I'd hate to think I'm not yours anymore, because when I hugged you today I didn't want to let go. I could have spent forever in your arms & been perfectly protected.

But how can I be protected by arms that are too afraid to hold me close because your afraid to love me again.

So, if your ever looking to know if you're still someone's somebody, hug them right now & see if the hug is still as sweet as the day you met them.

I found out, I'm nobody's somebody. I'm no longer her somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment