Thursday, January 17, 2013

Not To Be said

Not every thing is suppose to be said. Just because they are words don't automatically make them spoken words. The difference between poetry & fiction, is the truth thats put in it.
It seems to me, "love" is never suppose to be written in ink because it never last forever. I guess this America is the thank you Lincoln gets for releasing the slaves out to the KKK. He, didn't always tell the truth & he secretly didn't like "Niggaz," so he spoke words that should never be spoken like,
"Build this house, we'll give whites the credit & call it the white house even though it was built by blacks."

My little sisters eyes speak, speakable words that have gone unspoken for centuries. She, like our house slave Grand Mothers was always told

"speak when spoken too. Niggaz are made to be maids & be made mothers"

who'd soon be stripped of their babies if it looked like that colored man in that field.
So my sister always stayed quite. She looked like that colored man we called our Grand Daddy 'cause our daddy looked just like me. Light. She was stripped of her mother, and her father. The only difference her & I is the pigment in our skin. She reeks of no less beauty than I, even if our dad has told us other wise.
Daddy, Not everything's suppose to be said. Just because what's in your mind are words don't automatically make them spoken words.
Sssssh!
I had to remind myself to hold back the passion in this tung lashing I'm ready to give this bitch today. I told myself I'd chew you up & spit you out, then my insides told myself that,

"not all words are spoken words so this verbal ass woopen you ready to give ain't even worth giving."
Like a magic trick, tricks can be pulled out of any niggaz ass.
I'll pass. This America has laid down tracks that made baby girls think it was ok to make their butts clap before they can stop pissing in the bed.
"Popped a molly now I'm sweating!"

Is all the trap house boys be yelling, yet they not man enough to spit on a stick to see if their sperm has increased the nations population.
Shame. Its a shame that people don't know that the difference between poetry & fiction is the truth thats put in it.

Not every thing is suppose to be said. Just because they are words don't automatically make them spoken words. The difference between poetry & fiction, is the truth thats put in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment