Thursday, January 3, 2013

I feel like a sucker

I feel like a sucker, you saw me cry today. I promised myself I would never allow you to see my face with out wearing my strength, but I guess I failed at that today.
Don't ask me all these damn questions like: -Why you sad?
-who did this to you?
-Can I wipe tears off your face?
Because I won't have the fucking correct answers. Yes, I guess you can wipe my face. I don't know why i'm sad & no one did this, well I don't think anyone did this to me.
I just woke up today with tears on my face, shivers in my palms and my mouth call out your name.
I feel like a sucker today. I said I'd never cry over the same thing twice, but I guess the devil decided to make a liar out of me & give me that same bad dreams from 6weeks ago.
I didn't paint on a coat of strength today, I feel like a sucker today.

No comments:

Post a Comment