Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Brave

Allergies & emotions mixing like Tequila shots & Drama.  I felt your mouths pollen scrape the rigged walls of my Grammatically incorrect vagina. Incorrect cause thugs like you call it Pussy. Incorrect cause fucked up thugs like you, try to rape women & make the pulse in our palms & the pulse in our walls half as tight as they were before you shuffled yourself in between our legs like a track on a tape pulled out eight track. All over the place. 

      I reframed from making it appear that I was attached onto your bitter parts & that my body had nothing to do with that. But, I still can't wash you off me. My body feels like a trigger & my fingers, the suicidal teen that got not just bullied but, raped because a congresses man said that with my hip huggers & long hair, We rape easy. 

         I'm the trigger cause at any point I could fire & set this whole school off. First name Sandy Last name Hook. We are our own Sandy Hook. 
    This Tequila's making me latch my flesh to a trigger, my emotions is filling the Fourth of July into my uncles army gun cause, Iraq & Chicago started looking like fraternal twins 6 years ago. 
      This city could never put legendary on it's back cause too many girls want to become women so they arch their backs, lay on their back & wonder why America turns their back when they ask "can you bring my Daddy back?" 
       We're not America the Free, we're America the killers get to Walk free. We're not America the brave, more like America the cowardly. With our heads in the lions mouth waiting on Sam to claim us as his uncle. See, I'm starting to think that, that man's a stripper cause we throw more money at him than we do our own bills just to see him dance to a crooked tune & have dinner with our dollars that could fund jobs to end the resurrection of the false gods who spit bars that lock them in tragedy tighter than any noose could ever be.
       In these streets, we mix Allergies with emotions in excuse to pop Molly's & fuck bitches against their will...Call that rape with no rubber.  

No comments:

Post a Comment