Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Peace In Our Hearts!

How can we have peace of mind
When there's non in our hearts? 
How do we understand ourselves
When we're afraid to seek God?
   If we don't go to God where
Do we go now? 
   
We're afraid of our tears but,
We try to heal the world. 
There's too many who 
Claim to have peace but, 
Never had my God or even 
A God in their lives. 

 Where do we go now?
Is it the Devil's win? Or 
Is this a journey for all of 
Us? 
   I stand and admit I 
Don't have a understanding 
Of my own walls that are not
Yet stone but, are tall 
Enough to cut my view of
My prizes. 

   Where can I buy this 
peace on earth? I'm not
Sure of where God is in 
My life. Too many
Talk about it but, not 
Many are declared righteous 
By it.
    How can we have peace
Of mind when there's non 
In our hearts? Where do
We go now? 
   Is this our battle to
Fight? Can finding 
Peace help up concur our
Fears?  

No comments:

Post a Comment