Monday, May 13, 2013

Someone's something

Your voice sings songs to
my soul that I thought only
God could perfect.

And your fingers read my body
Like books Shake Sphere has
Written.

But, I was always afraid that your
Being was too cool to
Love my being so honestly, I was
Never really honestly lovin' myself.

And the thought for you to love
Me back was crazy.

I always fell victim to your touch
From navel up I was your's but, you,
You were never really mine.

You were too busy being
Someone else's everything while
All of me to you was nothing.

In my room we laid.

Made love to dead feelings
and I master bated to the memory's
Of your voice and I re-felt every
Single touch from navel up,
I was your's in body

But never in spirit 'cause all
Of me to you was nothing.

I thought that in you I saw beauty
But, when you brought the drugs
I brought the pain.

And no one ever told us that
Beauty was pain's lover.

And Disney never prepared
Us for what's after the glass slipper,
And all I had was the weekend to get
high for this song you sung to
My soul.

My body use to be gold.
I gave you all of this, from
Navel up I fell victim to your touch.

I gave you all of me but,
all of Me was nothing because
You were too busy being someone
Else's something.

All of me was nothing.

You had me dancing so long to
this song I had started dancing
with the devil.

I gave you all of this and my world.

Bring the drugs baby,
I can bring my pain.

I brought my love and I see
You brought your game.
Got me dancing on a new level,
Got me dancing with the devil.

I gave you all of this and
All of this was my love but,
From navel up falling victim
To your superficial touch;
All of this was nothing and you,
You were someone else's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment