Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Your love bus.

I was suppose to get off this bus 3 stops ago, but giving up that chance to smell your dreams & get high off of u was too much of a risk to take. See I know love when I see it & baby, You are love.
Your the love that keeps me going, the love that fills me up when I'm hungry & your the love that keeps this earth in rotation. I know you are love because their is nothing better than a woman's love.
You know. Women got that love where hugs linger on your body still making you feel wrapped in their arms in the middle of the night.
Women got that love where kisses aren't just worth a thousand emotions, kisses are like the world cemented into Gods back. Kisses are probably the explanation why they can't find life on mars. And a woman's kiss is why the caged bird sings.
See to me your the axis MY earth rotates around. Your the definition of all I been missing. I swear for you I would bleed rubies, & cry diamonds if it meant I could make you the happiest woman in the world.
Age don't matter baby so COME ON, you know You wanna be with me. You can never forget that I was yo' first "thang." I was your 1st girl, 1st girl crush & I was you 1st girl kiss. And shit, I was even willing to yo' first closet freak if you wanted me to.
Because that's how much I love you.
I love you enough to take 5 steps back in the closet when I just struggled to take all ten.!
You are a woman & thats why I love you. so when You walk around with your new boo realize she looks just like me. & try's to love you like I do. But she can never be me because you can never make copies without first consulting the blue print. So nice TRY.!
I was suppose to get off your love bus 3 stops ago. But I couldn't give up that chance to smell your dreams & get high off you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment