Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dear Hair Weave,

Dear Hair Weave,
Your expensive. Your so expensive some people can't pay their light bill because of you.
And some people, well bald people need you. Mr.Weave, if your the cheap kind, why can't you simply curl to make people believe that your Remy when your really Jimmy.
Weave, you put me threw a lot. But your so attractive, I don't mind waking up 10 minutes early just to do you.
"If you can't grow it sow it." I always say. But Mr.Weave it would be nice if niggas stopped treating you so bad. Like, not brushing you and having you looking a mess.
Weave, I really do need you. Weave I know one thing, if everyone in the world stopped making money, I know you wouldn't.
Why? Because the world needs you.
Maybe I'll get some of your brother "Mr.Real Good" so I can have Long Diva Curls like Syleena Johnson, or Nicci Gilbert even.
Or Maybe, I'll get some Clippers, shave my sides and glue some of your daughter in "Purple Rain" so I can look like Monifah.
Hmmm, so many options. I don't know which to choose. But, what I do know is Mr.Hair Weave I do LOVE YOU.
Sincerely, Jazzmine (A faithful weave wearer)

No comments:

Post a Comment