Monday, September 10, 2012

How I'm feeling

"Sometimes what you think might be crazy may not be crazy to the next person."
A random guy on FaceBook told me that. And tears started to fall knowing that this guy could have just solved all of my insecurities within a second.
Me as a extremely emotional teenager felt that after the 8th grade, the world hated me.
I lost many friends but, I gained a few more. So I didn't know if I should be angry & bitter or excited & relieved that people still like me.
I have a heart filled with a thousand question marks because I don't know if love's suppose to be a one way street, I don't know if I'm going to hell because I live, breath & bleed gay. And I don't even know if my daddy really loves me.
With these questions come anger.
I'm angry that the girl I love, well once loved played me like a toy & threw me away.
I was angry enough to wrap 2 Chainz around my neck & wrap my truth like a rap song. I would spit the truth of needing to be at God's feel & put him first because he always loved me.
I was angry because I dared to question my religion even when God had complete faith in me.
And I was sad because I looked for something out in the world that i had in my heart the whole time.
I had God.
So how dare them bigots say because I'm gay theirs no way I know God. I know him. Question is do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment