Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Won't tell a soul

Some of a Woman's most 
filthiest secretes have 
stained the face of my teeth
in Secrete. 
    Don't tell nobody
    Don't tell a soul. 
Lips are sealed like ZipLock
bags filled with left over 
collar Greens from Christmas
time. 
     Don't you dare throw that 
     away. 
     Don't you dare let that go to
     waste. 
Have you no fear of Hell? 
Have you known what that
hell heat be like? 
   It be like a fathers knuckles 
   meeting a deranged boys face 
   for the first time. 
Heat be, hotter than face to
palm collecting tears and
riding them on your jeans. 
     It be like Fire shut up in 
     my bones. It's that heat
     that would burn your 
  fingertips if you be a smoking 
      fool. 
So Master, I beez the fool. Burnt
fingertips & green leaves for lips. 
  I beez the fool weed man. 
      But, as long as I shall 
      live; My mother will know
      no face of mine that dance
      with my Fathers Demons. 
I am ignorant...
    I bit into liars with
    my filth stained teeth 
    and adapted to the habits of 
    blaming you for what happened
But....What happened is drugs. 
Women.
And Secretes. 
     We wrapped ourselves
      in our innocence and 
     sprayed our remains in
     Perfume. 
Cover up the lies I tell you
Cover up the truths you
can't tell. 
And, pretend like it's okay. 
         You're a woman. 
         You chew your
          secretes. And
          tell no one. 
Don't tell nobody. 
Don't tell a soul. 
       Both sets of my lips
       are a delicacy. 
     Only touched by me. 
     Thought of by many.
       And attached to every
              apology letter
       I've ever written but, you
       never got cause' I won't
Tell nobody. 
I won't tell a soul. 
        All you should know is 
        my name. And that 
        may be a secrete too. 
My teeth won't tell nobody.
My teeth won't tell a soul. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment