Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Beautiful Lavender

I've never seen someone 
So beautiful until I looked at 
lavender.
   A Smile like diamonds.
It danced in my soul 
the first time she told me
"You're Beautiful." 

A heart Of gold.
How could anyone 
Ever be so bold to 
Break anything that 
Could love with such 
Innocence.
   Some things don't 
make sense and
Maybe they shouldn't. 
But I like you. So 
Deal with it. 

Your face is ever so friendly 
To the smile that seems to
Rise when you like my pictures
Or snoop on my poetry. 

I think it's cute 
You find safety in my
Words and courage in my
Fear. 
I feared, you'd never notice
Me. 
If I fade into your
Memory and don't ever
Find my way to your dreams, 
please paint pictures of 
Me into the bible scriptures 
Incrusted in the folds
Of your eye lips. 

Lavender........
you're the 
chocolate Queen 
that fulfills every
Man & woman's dream
that's into that kind of 
Thing. 

You are far to beautiful 
To be described as just
Lavender. 
   I'll never call you
Something "sexy" because 
That word has 
Danced across the lips
To thieves, and the lesser. 

Only Royalty know's 
What beautiful jewels 
Such as you look like....

So Lavender, 
you are my 
Beauty Queen. 

I didn't know what 
beauty was, nor
Had I gripped 
My hands onto Royalty 
Until I looked at Lavender. 

No comments:

Post a Comment