Saturday, June 8, 2013

Beautiful

I said I am beautiful.
And it's okay that I fall.
God made me so I said
I am beautiful.

You said you didn't like
my laugh so, I laughed
even harder.
My smile is worth every
tear and every scar, My
heart is damaged but,
it don't matter 'cause I'm
not perfect.

I'll never be good enough but,
I'm not trying to fit my hips
into your picture frame.

I'm not alone because my
silence speaks volumes and
with this you'll listen.

God says I am beautiful. \
He formed my eyes from
stars and they sparkle just
for him, so every tear is
worth it.

I got to do what's right
for me, so I'm not sorry
for every curve I have,
I'm just sorry that you're
blind to the value of
what's within.

You laugh and believe
you're making things worse
but. I can't hear you.

Knock me down it's
okay, I'll find my own
way up.

I love me and every
scar I get is worth it.

I am BEAUTIFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment