Friday, June 29, 2012

Loosing a friend really isn't all that bad.

I lost a friend. I lost a best friend. I lost a BestFriend that I thought was a good friend but was actually season friend. You know the type of friend that u thought u could trust, love and call your sister. I lost one of the few friends that called my mother, momma & I called hers mom. I hate that I lost her but I guess with growth comes change. She was the change I never wanted to see go, so I fought for us but God said no. To achieve greatness you must let go. So I did what God set out for me to do. In this friend I noticed a lot of imperfections so I loved every one of them. One, she don't think that she's beautiful & always needs a guy to validate her. Thats one reason y were no longer friends. She let a guy get into her head rather than her heart & change her thinking & not her passion to show integrity. Once a A&B student now she's lower than my height.! She uses her big words to seem smart & try's to make others look dumb when she's the ultimate dummy. She's the dummy that threw away a good friend like I was the last weeks paper & she didn't care to read & understand me. So with me being the person that gives a shit about nothing, I figured if she could let a guy redefine what our "Friendship" was then we were never really friends to start with.! And in this situation she never got to realize that karma's a bitch because she was to busy being a dummy that what i suppose to have did to her was the same she did to another girl. The only difference is the other girl didn't even want to bother with another simple bitch with a bad attitude. Yes I realize I lost what I suspected to be a bestFriend, worse I lost the one person I Figured I could run to when my soul had gotten shot by the bullits of the enemy. But never would I guess she was the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment