Saturday, April 13, 2013

True Love!

True love is so hard to find but, see
The thing is it's only between your lips
and mine.
How about a kiss to see
If our fairy tale will make it to
The best sellers list.

Never, ever let go of your grip
from this love because in this I trust.
I trust your lips to be the solid
Gold treasures of ecstasy.

You're the first person that didn't just
Want to have sex with me.
You made love to me intellectually and
For that I'll be forever wrapped
up in your arms where you'll
Treasure me for eternity.

Baby this love couldn't be bought
For anybody's money.

We own this exclusively.

Before I let you go for the night
Can I get a kiss good night?
The only distance between our love is
Our lips. So kiss me; show me what
True love feels like tonight.

I think this feeling is just right.
Or could it be that you might just be
A good thrill for tonight.

Kiss me to know if true love feels
Just right.
When it comes to love I'm
Not so bright but, maybe we
Just might have found it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment