Thursday, May 3, 2012

Stop It.!!!

STOP laughing at him.
So what he dances & man be a little gay,
Don’t you remember you’re not always straight?
Or did you forget April 15
you were my first kiss.

But never would I have allowed you to kiss me softly
forcing the hairs on the back of my neck to curl up,
If I had known you were so mean. !

STOP laughing at him.
So what he enjoys the ballet & his body doesn’t look like a walking obituary
Even though he’s fast approaching the mean
Age of 15.

God is like his satellite
& He’s his own car,
So his confidence is the steering wheel
Your constantly turning left when the arrows of the road
Clearly says turn right.

Your ignorance had landed him in a ditch
Of self confidence that’s gushing out
Of his busted heart you drove your stupidity through.
Looking at it fall, his heart is now hallow.
No heartbeat, you can hear the drops crashing to the ground
& I bet you don’t feel an inch of shame. ! ! !

Or have you forgotten about
Stupid’s little sister Karma?
She’ll be back to serve you up an order of your scrambled guts
She had freshly taken out last week
& Then she’ll leave your pride
a little runny.

I hope you enjoy the fool
You’ve made of yourself cause
Karma’s about to eat you alive, kind of how you did that boy
You’d call “Faggot,”
That enjoyed the ballet,
& May have been a little gay. !

My Grandma always says
You reap what you sow. So get ready, Granny’s
Never wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment